The best pubs in Wrocław (and other polish cities)
Since Soltero comes from Wrocław we have special feelings for this city. The most popular among german stag parties because of the distance to the border.
Out of our experience we made a list for you of recommended polish places you can go yourselves for your stag pub crawl and we separated them into ones when you will better have a booking and in and out shotbars.
Pubs with booking:
1. Rumbar – feel the jungle vibes and taste fancy drinks out of straws made of pasta.
2. Casa de la musica – for those who like latino music it’s the best place to dance salsa and sit down for a drink. South American DJ creates special atmosphere and be careful – this place is always full!
3. Guiness Pub – the center of market square offers a lot of places to get a drink in BUT there is not many with TV screens and typical lad’s atmosphere. This is what your bachelor weekend needs. If you want to know what is going to be played feel free to contact us, we can always check for you or book some special game/fight for bigger groups.
4. Ale browar – located in climatical jewish area close to market square. If you didn’t plan to go for a brewery tour (which we have in our offer tho) but you are definitely a beer lover you cannot miss it. The place was a funeral home in the past but does definitely not look like that now. This small brewery has 13 taps with amazing beers of their own recipe.
1. Chupito – no. 1 place with shots for only 5PLN (1€). Stag groups definitely love it! Over 100 weird selection of shots called orgasm or Harry Potter. Professional bartenders make fireshows and glass towers, you can even compose something of your own! Place you go in and leave because there is no space for more than let’s say 30 customers and eeeeveryone wants to be served.
2. Pijalnia wódki i piwa (chain) – old style, cheap polish bar with comunistic newspapers on the wall. Here you have to try chupa chups shot (homemade lemon vodka with sweet ginger syrup and pepper) perfect for cold or sore throat – must try at home! You can as well get some hot snacks especially Wroclaw’s special – gzik. In some locations you can find a dancefloor as well but do not expect other music than polish.
3. Ambasada – from well-known tequilla taste to polish colourfull vodka with the taste of cucumber, pineapple, ginger, apple, grapefruit… and I can go on for ages! You can find wide selection of beer and some snacks as well.
Some of those places are chains so you can find them in most of polish cities. Remember – we believe you can manage yourselves but it’s always better to have local company especially when she is a slavic beauty! For that please see our Pub Crawls and Soltero Night packages for your organised stag weekend in Poland.
Soltero Trips Owner
Master of Czech Philology, passionate lover of Spanish culture, travelling around the world and rabbits. I follow the idea of ‘zero waste’ and healthy lifestyle. Since I met my first stag party group I have decided that this is actually my dream job and I will put all my efforts to make it full time.